Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog had cherry eye surgery about a month ago but as of 2…

Customer Question
My dog had cherry...

My dog had cherry eye surgery about a month ago but as of 2 days ago it is now super swollen under the bottom eyelid again as if he just got the surgery

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?

Hank

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Hank?

He has been sneezing a lot bc of allergies

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/24/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian