Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog has been vomiting and now has diarrhea. Just his

Customer Question
My dog has been...

My dog has been vomiting and now has diarrhea

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did your dog eat anything unusual?

No. Just his normal dog food

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. The Expert will know what to do. What is the dog's name and age?

Bohdi and he’s 3

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Bohdi?

He’s a rescue dog that I’ve had for about a year.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/23/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian replied 11 months ago
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian

Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I AM NOT SET UP TO MAKE PHONE CALLS AND DO NOT SEND THE REQUESTS, BUT I WOULD BE HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE ONLINE. In order to give an informative and concise answer, it may take a few minutes before I respond back to you, so don't be alarmed if you don't hear back immediately. If you have not responded back in 10 minutes, it may be a longer before I can get back to you. I do have a couple more questions, though, to see if I can better assess your situation.

How long has this been going on for?

How often has he vomited?

How is his appetite?

If you press into his abdomen from both sides at the same time, is he painful or uncomfortable?

What color are his gums?

How is his activity level?

Sorry to bother you. My daughter called and talked to someone. Thanks

No problem. Good luck