Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She has a prolapsed rectum again .. she already got a

Customer Question
Second opinion] She has...

Second opinion] She has a prolapsed rectum again .. she already got a surgery which the vet cut the outer excess rectum for it was infected already

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Is the dog bleeding a lot?

Its not bleeding but every time she forces to poop it slowly comes out .. but after relaxing it would come back in

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

She's nymeria .. and she's just a month old puppy

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Nymeria is her name

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Nymeria?

I think that would be it just her rectum

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 day by:
9/24/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 10 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?

Hi.. thank you for responding.. her rectum still comes out slightly
I just feel sorry for her coz she felt like pooping every time she wokes up

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?