Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Vet gave our 4-5 year old Multi-Poo Simparica on Sept 18yh…

Customer Question
Vet gave our 4-5...

Vet gave our 4-5 year old Multi-Poo Simparica on Sept 18yh when we were in for our regular shots for distemper & rabies... He seems to be having a reaction or purging like a rash between his back legs on his tummy and privates area

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?

Bogey

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Bogey?

He had his first ever flea breakout about 3 weeks ago ... we did the usual all out treatment ... flea bombes house , backyard (all natural Pepermint oil & Eugenol by Nature Care +) got a new doggie bed washed bed sheets couch blankets ... everything we could think of ... he seemed good ... vet gave him Simparica as an additional "precaution ...

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/23/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry to hear of this with Bogey. Can you upload a photo(s) of representative skin to our conversation? You can upload photos by using the paperclip or add file icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see those icons on your particular device) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/

I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing.

Please clarify "...purging like a rash..." for me.

Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian