Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She has a fairy large lump on the right hand side. Lula shes…

Customer Question
She has a fairy...

She has a fairy large lump on the right hand side

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the dog's name and age?

Lula shes 9 its chest area

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Lula?

9

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Lula?

De sorry

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
its actually left side
hello
9/23/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian

Hi. Sorry no one got to your question before myself. My name is***** How long has this lump been there on Lula? Can you post a picture here of it?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian