Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She has been asleep since 4 yesterday afternoon. No good no…

Customer Question
She has been asleep...

She has been asleep since 4 yesterday afternoon. No good no pee no poh

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog?

Nothing besides she won't get up

Veterinarian's Assistant: Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?

Sadie is 5

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Sadie?

She plays hard everyday. She was a rescue with mastitis a broken hip and tail and missing teeth. Been very playful lately. Also she has gained 11lbs.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/23/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 10 months ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Please let me know if you still need help. May I have an update on Sadie, please?

If her somnolence (sleepiness) and inactivity have persisted until now, Sadie needs the attention of her vet. Have any new symptoms arisen since you posted?

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?