Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog is only limping at night, but fine during the day.

Customer Question
My dog is only...

My dog is only limping at night, but fine during the day. hes only 1 1/2 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

There was a small little blister between his paw. I touched it and he didn't react to it at all. He's slow to get up so I thought that it might not be just the little bluster

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Charlie

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Charlie?

He is very active. Idk if that has anything to do with it. No health problems thus far.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 2 days by:
9/24/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 9 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?

He is still occasionally limping at night. He's getting better. It's not as bad as it was a couple days ago! He's improving
I spoke with the vet since I didn't hear anything back from here. They gave me some suggestions and care over the phone.

Do you need additional assistance this evening?

I don't think so! But thank you for getting back to me!

Let me know if that changes. Good luck!