Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She's 4 lb Maltese and vet gave her buprenorphine And she us…

Customer Question
She's 4 lb Maltese...

She's 4 lb Maltese and vet gave her buprenorphine And she us screaming with pain now than before

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name?

Tasha

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Tasha?

She has,genetic problems had liver shunt operation 3 years ago now she came down with diarea and white call are low

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/22/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Please let me know if you still need help. May I have an update on Tasha, please?

Have you been able to reach her vet? Why was the potent analgesic opiate buprenorphine administered to her?

Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian