Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He has a soft knot on the top of his head, set between the…

Customer Question
He has a soft...

He has a soft knot on the top of his head, set between the eyes. Appetite normal. Eye color normal. Activity normal. And doesn't shutter when you touch it. But he does have green discharge in the corners of his eyes.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

Hoss and he is 4 1/2 months

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Hoss?

No..he has an older Pitty brother that is 4 months older than him..

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/22/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Sarah Snow,
 replied 10 months ago
Sarah Snow

I am Dr. Snow, and I can try to help you with Hoss. What kind of dog is he? Can you see the lump or just feel it?