Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He is 16 and has problem with balance and very bad breath.

Customer Question
He is 16 and...

He is 16 and has problem with balance and very bad breath

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?

He takes meds for a heart condition DeeJay

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?

For an old blind deaf dog, he still gets up and walks around, the other issue is he has a lot of accidents but overall still seems ok for his age

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/21/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 10 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

What medications are being given for the heart condition?

When did DeeJay last have bloodwork? Can you share a copy?

Can you share a video of the balance concern?