Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My nine month old pit terrier has large lumps bumps or

Customer Question
My nine month old...

My nine month old pit bull terrier has large lumps bumps or blisters that cause her hair to raise. She is on antibiotics for ear infections, but has taken them for a while. She also has raised red bumps on her abdomen and chest.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infections the dog can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the dog's name?

Ruby Jean

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Ruby?

Her feet are sensitive to grass, (ie) redness between her 1st and 2nd toes on right foot

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/21/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

Can you upload a photo(s) of representative skin - her abdomen, particularly, to our conversation? You can upload photos by using the paperclip or add file icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see those icons on your particular device) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/

I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing.

I have to leave my computer for an hour or so but promise to reply as soon as I return.

Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian