Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I am looking for high quality CBD oil for my dog. She has a…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for high quality CBD oil for my dog.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with your dog?

She has a baseball size tumor of the fatty tissue under her arm that they will not remove because it is intertwined in her muscle. She has had 4 "mystery lumps" removed. One under her tongue and 3 from her rectum.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the dog's name and age?

Dakota and she is 10.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Dakota?

They currently have her on an antibiotic, an anti inflammatory, an anxiety and a pain pill. She just had the 3 one from her bottom taken off yesterday and she had a split toe nail removed.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
All lumps have been sent in and are benign. She did have a lump where they baseball size one is now that they did remove and that too was benign.
9/21/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 9 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Are you considering oil only or CBD products in other formulations?

For what purpose are you intending to give the CBD?

She has been getting these benign lumps that they can't determine why they are forming. She also has a large fatty tumor under her arm that they won't remove because of the muscle. She is also 10 years old. I believe she can benefit numerous ways from CBD oil. Right now she is on 4 medications. I would like to help her naturally.

I would urge you to consider CBD in oral form, but not just as oil. There is one company in particular that is leading the efforts in CBD nutraceuticals in pets and I would highly recommend Dakota try their products to see if she benefits: https://canna-pet.com/product/canna-pet-advanced-maxcbd-liquid/ They make liquid, capsules and also treats.

I hope this information has been helpful. I will be standing by if you have other questions. Let me know if I can help further. Also, before signing off today, please take the time to use the star rating system at the top of the page to leave a rating for me (bottom of the page if using the app). A 5-star rating is appreciated as top notch answers are my focus. If you feel you have received anything less, please reply so that I may help until you’ve received the assistance you need. Until you issue a rating, the website will not compensate me for helping you. You will still be able to chat with me even after issuing a rating at no further charge on this thread.

I will also check in with you over the next few days to be sure you don’t need any additional assistance. If you would like to request me in the future for pet-related questions, you can do so by accessing this page: http://www.justanswer.com/pet/expert-pitrottmommy/?rpt=3800

Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago

Checking in. How is Dakota?