Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I think she just ingested a pill that may have fallen on the…

Customer Question
I think she just...

I think she just ingested a pill that may have fallen on the floor. I take several & don't know what she got or if for sure she did. Heard a crunch & white tidbits. Stuck my finger down her throat to try & make her choke it up. But didn't work

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

IZA. She's 3

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/21/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 10 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?

She is fine
I called animal poison control when I didn't get a timely response here. I hope I will not be charged