Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dogs eyelids are suddenly swollen and around his eyes is…

Customer Question
My dogs eyelids are suddenly...
My dogs eyelids are suddenly swollen and around his eyes is red. What could this be?
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/21/2017
Dog Veterinarian: vakularen,
 replied 10 months ago
vakularen

Hello,This could be secondary to the commonest cause which will be conjunctivitis.Other causes would include injury or trauma,other eye diseases like glaucoma,orbital disease,inflammation of the eye lids and allergic eye .Your Vet will examine the dog and rule out /diagnose the condition and prescribe medicine for the dog.

Dog Veterinarian: vakularen,
 replied 10 months ago

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

vakularen