Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My 12 year old border collie X has for the last few days had…

Customer Question
My 12 year old...

My 12 year old border collie X has for the last few days had difficulty getting his hind legs up off the floor and is wobbly when he walks often tripping over

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

Yes no visble wounds

Veterinarian's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. What is the Border collie's name?

Caesar

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Caesar?

He has just gotten over a case of kennel cough

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/21/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Is Caesar on any medication at this time?

Can you share a video of what you're seeing?

Has he been examined for this condition?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian