Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I have a 8 year old spayed overweight Borzoi She had broken…

Customer Question
I have a 8 year...
I have a 8 year old spayed overweight Borzoi
She had broken her left front leg when she was four, arthritis has set in so she puts most of her weight (120 pounds) on her back legs, she started having trouble with the knee of her
Of her off side back leg, I came home from work and found that when she gets up the back knee wobbles and she falls.
Is there any way I can brase it, I tried to wrap it but it just slid down.
She is too heavy for me to lift.
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Anybody out there?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Anybody ouuuuuuuut there
Pleeeeeeeese I paid for the help, where are you???
Hey I was charged the 5 but no one contacted me
9/21/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 9 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time? Can you share video of what you're seeing?