Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog acts like she has sinus trouble. she sounds like a…

Customer Question
My dog acts like...

My dog acts like she has sinus trouble. she sounds like a pig sometime but doesn't seem to be sick

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with your dog?

My dog acts like she has sinus trouble. she sounds like a pig sometimes. She eats good and doesn't appear to be sick.

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

Sassy is a Maltipoo and she is 3

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Sassy

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Sassy?

No just that

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/20/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian replied 11 months ago
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian

Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I AM NOT SET UP TO MAKE PHONE CALLS AND DO NOT SEND THE REQUESTS, BUT I WOULD BE HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE ONLINE. In order to give an informative and concise answer, it may take a few minutes before I respond back to you, so don't be alarmed if you don't hear back immediately. If you have not responded back in 10 minutes, it may be a longer before I can get back to you. I do have a couple more questions, though, to see if I can better assess your situation.

Can you tell me exactly what symptoms you are seeing and when they occur?

Any discharge from the nose? If so, please describe it.