Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Experience:  16 years of internal medicine, surgery, and preventive care.
25161683

When he pees it seems like a lot and he drinks a lot,I said

When he pees it seems like a lot and he drinks a lot,I said seems like a infection?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infections the dog can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Shadow
JA: How old is Shadow?
Customer: He's my sons dog ,I think 6 months?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Shadow?
Customer: Male very active

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1- How long has this been going on?

2- Any other symptoms?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Every since he's had him

Please give me a few minutes to type your answer. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No

Friend, certainly increases in water intake can be a sign of an infection, hormonal disorders, kidney or liver disease, etc. to name a few causes. However, in a puppy that is very active it is likely normal. Unfortunately, on history only I will not be able to determine if this is normal vs an underlying medical disorder, I am sorry. I would recommend a hands-on examination with your vet, blood work (CBS & Chemistry profile) and urinalysis as an initial screening test.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you have any follow-up questions don't hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service. See you again soon!

Dr. Peter

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Dr. Peter