Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She has been biting at her tail lately today we noticed

Customer Question
She has been biting...

She has been biting at her tail lately today we noticed alarge hole there with some maggots in it. we have cleaned her very well and put betadine and olive oil on her. we are trying to stop the bleeding now. any suggestions? this is my sons first pet dog and i have no money for the vet. please help

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?

I cant think of anything else. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/20/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian