Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog was outside going to the bathroom. He frantically…

Customer Question
My dog was outside...

My dog was outside going to the bathroom. He frantically came to the front door scratching wanting to get in and was afraid. When he came into the -house his eyes were closed. And they've stayed squinted. It's been about an hour and he still hasn't opened his eyes. I've washed his face and pause several times and gave him a bed Benadryl.

Veterinarian's Assistant: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?

One month ago.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No. He's been given healthy check ups.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/20/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Richard Rawling,
 replied 10 months ago
Richard Rawling

Hi, i`m Richard, a Veterinarian from the UK. Hopefully I can help today. Apologies for the delay in answering your question, however it seems no experts were online when you posted. I`m here to help if you still need advice.