Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog may hhave eaten 1-3 pieces of turtle chocolates, her…

Customer Question
My dog may hhave...

My dog may hhave eaten 1-3 pieces of turtle chocolates

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if May will be able to digest that. How old is May?

Her name is coco she is 5 shes a boxer

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Coco?

No ok

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/19/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 9 months ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hello, again, I will do my best to help you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Type of chocolate (milk, dark, etc.)?

2- How many hours has it been since she ate it?

3- How many ounces or grams in each piece?

4- Do you have hydrogen peroxide 3%?

its been 15 mins since she ate it. milk chocolate 50G no i dont have that

Friend, 3 pieces of 50g milk chocolate will not be toxic for your dog; at worse may develop mild vomiting or diarrhea, otherwise, your dog will be fine.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you have any follow-up questions don't hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service. See you again soon!

Dr. Peter