Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

M, My dog has severe hip displasia and not nearing any

Customer Question
My dog has severe...

My dog has severe hip displasia and not nearing any weight on one leg

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

WInston 11

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about WInston?

He also has Cm which makes him excessively rub himself against things

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/19/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian replied 11 months ago
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian

Hi. My name is***** I'm sorry to hear about this situation with Winston. What breed is he? How long has he been not bearing weight on this single leg? Which one is it?