Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I have put my information in but it is not letting me put in…

Customer Question
I have put my...

I have put my information in but it is not letting me put in a email or password. This is the first time on your site. where do I register?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the dog?

My dogs name is ***** ***** I sent you information about her having diarrhea and with a cough and coughing up phlem

Veterinarian's Assistant: Coughing can be worrying. The Expert will know what you should do. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Cami?

I told you before that she has been treated for a UTI and ecoli. I have already paid you money

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/19/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian replied 10 months ago
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian

Please refer to this link

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/85f524b7617a4bb8a2f30fee1cc9e245