Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I have a 1 1/2 y/o Pomeranian named Leo. Every time anyone…

Customer Question
Hello, I have a...

Hello, I have a 1 1/2 y/o Pomeranian named Leo. Every time anyone (from his favorite person to complete strangers) goes to leave the house he becomes crazy aggressive, barks, and bites at my pants, legs, and/or feet. How would we go about fixing this?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Dog Trainer can help you. What is the dog's name and age?

Leo. One and a half years old.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Dog Trainer should know about Leo?

He started out as a show dog with a breeder and was one of many. He had very little one on one attention until at least six months.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/19/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Ann M., Dog Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Dr. Ann M.
Dr. Ann M., Dog Veterinarian

Hi there and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed, internship-trained veterinarian with 11 years experience in general medicine and emergency and critical care medicine and I would be happy to assist you. Please be patient as there may be slight delays in responses as I research your pet's issue and as I am typing out a response.

What things have you tried so far? Please list training techniques, medications, or homeopathic remedies.

Are you there?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian