Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My 6 yr old Chihuahua seems to be sneezing.. that's the best…

Customer Question
My 6 yr old...

My 6 yr old Chihuahua seems to be sneezing.. that's the best way I can describe it. is anything wrong with her ?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the Chihuahua's name?

Lol... Ladybelle

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the Chihuahua?

I don't think so

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/19/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Ann M., Dog Veterinarian replied 9 months ago
Dr. Ann M.
Dr. Ann M., Dog Veterinarian

Hi there and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed, internship-trained veterinarian with 11 years experience in general medicine and emergency and critical care medicine and I would be happy to assist you. Please be patient as there may be slight delays in responses as I research your pet's issue and as I am typing out a response.

Do the sneezes come in "episodes"?

Are you there?