Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She a 10 year old German Shepard she has loss of appetite…

Customer Question
She a 10 year...

She a 10 year old German Shepard she has loss of appetite running poo and weird behavourial changes

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?

Becks

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Becks?

This all seemed to happened after she was in hear a wee while ago it wasn't the usual bleeding she didn't have it for long

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/18/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

1) Have there been any changes to the diet? New food, including a change of flavors or protein source within the same brand? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment?

2) When did the diarrhea begin?

3) What diagnostics have been performed thus far with your vet?

4) Can you share a picture of the stool?

5) What behavioral changes are you seeing? Has bloodwork been run since the onset of the change? if so, do you have a copy to share?

I haven't brought her to the vet yet I'm scared it's gonna be bad news she won't eat her normal good so I'm trying other things she does like her treats new grandson doesn't live with me but visit regular

2) When did the diarrhea begin?

3) Can you share a picture of the stool?

5) What behavioral changes are you seeing?

No phone call no more money

Can you please answer the questions I posted above? Did they come through?

Diahorra started about two weeks ago she won't eat her normal good but I've been trying different things all good meat she won't go into the park we live beside for a walk but she'll walk round the streets she also has very heavy breathing when we r in bed

Can you share a picture of the stool?

Had there been any changes to the diet when the diarrhea and behavioral changes began? New food, including a change of flavors or protein source within the same brand? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment?

No I can't show you a picture she is pooing quite a lot
I'm not happy with the way this is going you are not helping me at all how do I get a refund plz

Customer service has been contacted for you.

WANT A REFUND
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian