Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog can stand by himselfhe is stiff, He can stand by

Customer Question
Hi my dog can...

Hi my dog can stand by himselfhe is stiff

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with your dog?

He can stand by himself I try to pick him up and he falls his legs are stiff He can stand by himself I try to pick him up and he falls his legs are stiff

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

Spike he is 16yrs

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Please i beed an answerrr
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/18/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Heather Stout, Licensed Veterinary Technician replied 9 months ago
Heather Stout
Heather Stout, Licensed Veterinary Technician

Hello, I'm Heather, a Just Answer Expert. I'm sorry to hear about Spike's problem! How long has this been going on? Have you seen a veterinarian to get xrays on his hips and spine? Older dogs are very prone to arthritis. If this is the case, there are OTC joint supplements that can help Spike feel better such as Glucosamine/Chondroitin Joint Supplement, and there are also some prescription anti-inflammatories. If it is arthritis, he will probably need to be on some sort of medication/supplement for the rest of his life, but it will make him much more comfortable. Thank you, ***** ***** you have any more questions, feel free to ask!

Please remember to go to the top of the screen to give me a rating! That's the only way I receive credit for helping you out.

Non of what you just said was accurate and besides your answer at 11:50 my dog was already in intesive care dying of a shock of diabetes and the worst part of this! Is that you charged my credit card!