Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My chihuahua has a bit of diarera and a bit of blood in it.

Customer Question
Hi my chihuahua has...

Hi my chihuahua has a bit of diarera and a bit of blood in it. concerned

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with your Chihuahua?

I gave her some raw mince for dinner which she has had before but it may have upset her tummy

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your Chihuahua?

She is 1 and a half years old

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/17/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Alleyne, Dog Veterinarian replied 9 months ago
Dr. Alleyne
Dr. Alleyne, Dog Veterinarian

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? How long has this been going on for? Does she still have an appetite?