Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Started walking side ways, yes no wound, scruffy and he will…

Customer Question
Started walking side...

Started walking side ways

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

Yes no wound

Veterinarian's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. What is the dog's name and age?

Scruffy and he will be 13 yrs old next month. He is a yorkie

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/17/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Sally G., Dog Training Consultant replied 9 months ago
Sally G.
Sally G., Dog Training Consultant

Hello and thank you for using this site to help you. I am sorry that your question was not picked up sooner.

Does she seem off balance?

Is she walking with an arch in the back or just walking sideways?

Is there any head tilt to one side or the other?