Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
Since you know about Buddy's situation I would like you to
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Since you know about Buddy's situation I would like you to evaluate this but if you aren't available perhaps another could read your recent advice and give us some help.Buddy has had two diverse diagn… read more
I have a 9 year old female pug. Last Monday she had surgery
Dr. Meghan Denney
Dr. Meghan Denney, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
Hi, I have a 9 year old female pug. Last Monday she had surgery to improve her breathing. The Vet opened her nostrils and cut away some soft palate. As she is recovering, shes lost some of her vision.… read more
She has started shaking and panting during the day and
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
she has started shaking and panting during the day and evening much like she does when we are having a thunderstorm. It's winter in New England, no thunder. I can't understand why she is behaving so a… read more
11 yr. old female Pug 07/01 (p.m.): Heavy panting/breathing
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
11 yr. old female Pug 07/01 (p.m.): Heavy panting/breathing & little sleep ... Vet complete Labs, check-up [lungs, heart, all clear], Inj. of Benadril & Dexamethasone for possible bite or sting, sched… read more
I have a 9 1/2 year old dachsund female that had oral surgery
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
I have a 9 1/2 year old dachsund female that had oral surgery on July 22 2014. Today 8/23/14 she was diagnosed as having no pupil dilation which indicated she is blind. Is it possible that during surg… read more
Hi, My pug is 7 years in age. Im taking her for spaying
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
Hi, My pug is 7 years in age. Im taking her for spaying next week. My vet has recommended gas anesthesia for the surgery. I have never heard of gas/inhaling anesthesia before. I am seeking a suggestio… read more
Can a pug puppy of 5 weeks of age grow out of "brachycephalic
Dr. Whitehead
Dr. Whitehead, Associate Veterinarian
Can a pug puppy of 5 weeks of age grow out of "brachycephalic upper airway obstruction syndrome'? She occasionally breathes through her mouth but other than that is a very healthy & active little pupp… read more
My dog has severe swelling of the face and what looks like
DrChristelle
DrChristelle, Veterinarian
My dog has severe swelling of the face and what looks like hives all over her body. I have given her some benedryl, but that doesn't seem to be helping. What do I do?… read more
My dog is a 12 yr old lab cross collie who has up until the
PetDoctor2005
PetDoctor2005, Veterinarian
My dog is a 12 yr old lab cross collie who has up until the last couple of weeks been very active and healthy. recently she appears to be panting for no apparent reason, which is periodically evident … read more
Cairn Terrier: seven years old..heavy panting..I), have to pet..stool
petdrz
petdrz, Small Animal Veterinarian
I have a male Cairn Terrier he is seven years old April this year. he has started recently to wake up at night with heavy panting and It always around 3 a.m., we (my wife or I), have to pet until he f… read more
I have a Boxer who will be 9 in Sept. She has been on Dermamxx
Dr. Drew
Dr. Drew, Emergency/Critical Care Veterinarian
I have a Boxer who will be 9 in Sept. She has been on Dermamxx for 2 courses 2 weeks apart for a condition our vet. can't seem to identify with blood, urine, and ekg tests. Now Lucy's co-ordination is… read more
My havanese has been restless and panting at night (making it impossible to sleep through
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
My havanese has been restless and panting at night (making it impossible to sleep through the night) and very clingy in the day. She has never acted like this before. This started after an ear infecti… read more
my pug dog is about six years old totally healthy and happy
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Large and small animal Veterinarian
my pug dog is about six years old totally healthy and happy Went to the groomers yesterday came home happy acted like her normal self.Around 1AM this morning she woke up and starts panting heavily non… read more
dog: so much flem or mucas in her airways..vets..panting and stressed
Dr. Deb
Dr. Deb, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
My dog can hardly breathe sometimes, it sounds like she has so much flem or mucas in her airways. Have spent hundreds of dollars and gone to several vets but noone has an answer. By the time we get he… read more
We have a 8 year old Boston Terrier female who has always snored
Dr. Loretta
We have a 8 year old Boston Terrier female who has always snored very loudly. Recently it seems like she is trying to sleep sitting up...of course when she does fall asleep in a sitting position she t… read more
english bulldog: she is licking her lips..scratching..kennel
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Practice owner
I have a 2 year old english bulldog and just this week when it get up on our bed for the night her tongue goes straight in and out till she fall asleep and it not like she is licking her lips more lik… read more
My dog has gone blind, i have taken her to see a vet and she
Dr. Lee
Dr. Lee, Veterinarian
My dog has gone blind, i have taken her to see a vet and she was falsely diagnosed with glaucoma... now they dont know what is the casue and have referred me to a optimpologist in another city to find… read more
My 14 y.o.jack russell is in the hospital.. liver disease..prednisone
Dr. Christian K.
Dr. Christian K., Veterinarian
My 14 y.o.XXXXX XXXXX is in the hospital now, with her 2nd bout of pancreatitis this year. She has other medical issues - dx with "end-stage" liver disease at 9, (we have been able to manage it medica… read more