Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog Nellie is acting sorta funny, she's sorta swaying and…

Customer Question
Hi my dog Nellie...

Hi my dog Nellie is acting sorta funny, she's sorta swaying and acting weak like. Not sure whats going on with her. Please help

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with your dog?

Like I said she's swaying almost as if she is drunk and can barely stay up and just wants to lie down

Veterinarian's Assistant: Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

Just checked didn't see anything on her paws, she also didn't seem to be bothered by me touching them

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

Nellie and she's a little over a year

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Nellie?

A year and couple months

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Nellie?

No thats it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/18/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian