Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She's not playful at all. Her appetite is not good. She pees…

Customer Question
She's not playful at...

She's not playful at all. Her appetite is not good. She pees but i haven't seen her go poo. She has no energy, just sleeps. She also tied twice with male dog on 8/26 but she doesn't look pregnant. My fear is that maybe she did get pregnant and fetuses died. Could she also just be constipated? I'm so worried and we don't have an emergency vet here in town.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?

Her tummy is very hot and tight.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 day by:
9/18/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 11 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?