Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He was acting weird staring at nothing. Twitches something…

Customer Question
He was acting weird...

He was acting weird staring at nothing. Twitches something and cries like he's in pain every once in awhile. He is a little better today but is still having small twitches near his hip area

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name and age?

Forrest he is 9 and is a chiuahua

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Forrest?

He has stomach problems and is sensitive so i make his food

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/17/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 11 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Is Forrest on any medication at this time?

Is he still willing to walk?

Is he eating and drinking well?