Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog KoKo has some swelling on his paw pad. Noticed him…

Customer Question
Hello. My dog KoKo...

Hello. My dog KoKo has some swelling on his paw pad. Noticed him limping on it. It is inflamed and sensitive to touch. Now he has acne like puss balls on his snout and is feeling very sorry for himself....

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about KoKo?

He was outside when I noticed it. Can I send pictures? Thank you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/17/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Sara, Veterinarian replied 11 months ago
Dr. Sara
Dr. Sara, Veterinarian

Hi, this is Dr. Sara. Did the paw and the face flare up today? Yes you can send pics, that would be great.