Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog is pooping blood and the first stool was out with…

Customer Question
My dog is pooping...

My dog is pooping blood and the first stool was out with okay but after that was all blood

Veterinarian's Assistant: What sort of animal are we talking about?

We're talking about a dog small dog does a Chihuahua mix

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the dog?

What do you think it might be he's 10 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Where does the dog seem to hurt?

He don't seem to be hurting the only thing is that he is just laying around he won't take no treats for me

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious pain. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name?

Max

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Max?

Can I did not see him take a poop it was in my bathroom and he was hollering like I wasn't a hit him and I don't hit my dog's

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
My dog Max does not even want to take a walk outside to go to the bathroom so I don't know if he's certain side or what he is
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Would you please call me at area code(###) ###-####
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/17/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 11 months ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner but I regret that my state board of veterinary examiners doesn't allow me to speak to customers by phone in this venue but other experts in this category may be able to assist you in this regard. Please let me know if you'd like another expert to do so and I'll opt out of this conversation. Please stay in the conversation if you wish.