Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

9 week only french bulldog puppy developed lump lower right…

Customer Question
9 week only french...

9 week only french bulldog puppy developed lump lower right jaw very quickly. It's been 3 hours, we gave benedryl but it's not going down. It doesn't seem to be getting bigger, but not going away.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the dog's name?

Franklin

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Was there a monthly trial for $19?
The lump developed very quickly after a walk outside. It's slightly smaller than a quarter somewhat oval in diameter. It is very firm but seems to float around a bit. It doesn't seem painful to the puppy.
otherwise he seems to be acting normal. It may be growing in size.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/17/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Altman, Veterinarian replied 11 months ago
Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian

Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Altman and happy to assist you both today! Please give me a few moments to type my response to your question!

I apologize no one has helped you. I saw that you requested a phone call but I cannot help with a phone call. The states/province I am licensed in do not allow me to communicate via phone calls, unless I have previously physically examined a pet. I could lose my license for doing so. If you would like I can opt out and see if there is another veterinarian that can make calls.

I am happy to assist in this format if you are interested or send you to customer service? I hate to have you continue to wait this evening...