Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He is panting a lot and was shaking, but has subsided some.

Customer Question
He is panting a...

He is panting a lot and was shaking, but has subsided some. He seems to be moving a little more slowly as well.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

Ringo and 6

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Ringo?

He has had panic attacks in his past

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Can I get some advice please?
9/17/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?

Back to his old self

Glad to hear it. Let us know if this changes.

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian