Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

HiMy dog weights about 20 pounds and he is a poodle, Cancer…

Customer Question
HiMy dog weights about...

HiMy dog weights about 20 pounds and he is a poodle

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the dog?

Cancer pain

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

Bonnie 14 yrs old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Bonnie?

He has been diagnosed with probably hemangiosarcoma of soft tissue 2 months ago

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
as I already said Bonnie has Chen diagnosed with suspected hemangiosarcoma of soft tissue and lung meta on his lung abdomen ct scan
So I was advised of course against surgery and since then he is on yunan baiyo and I m yunity and also on 5 mg of prednisone and cannabis for dogs and did very well until 3 days ago when canna pets didn't sent his order in time and he is very suffering now
What is the right dosage of carbapentin and tramadol for him?
Sorry I ment gabapentin
Answered in 1 day by:
9/17/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian