Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He has little red bumps in his ear and it look swollen! His…

Customer Question
He has little red...

He has little red bumps in his ear and it look swollen!

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

His name is ***** ***** is 2 and he's a chow

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Bobbie?

We've encounted some chicken and flea allergies

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Hello?
9/16/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

How long have they been present?

Is his ear itchy for him?

Are the bumps pimple like?

Can you take a photo so I can see what you are seeing? To post it, you can use the paper clip button on the tool bar above the text box (last icon). Or if you cannot see that, then post it on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr Instagram, etc) & paste the link here for me.

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian