Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog hasn't eaten in 2 days just drinking water and

Customer Question
My dog hasn't eaten...

My dog hasn't eaten in 2 days just drinking water and throwing up.He hasn't really moved around to much today,should I take him to the vet tonight.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?

Spartukus

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/15/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 11 months ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1- How old is Spartukus?

2- Is he drinking more than usual?

3- How much does he weigh?

4- Any pre existing medical conditions?

It looks like you have gone offline. I am going to opt out so that if you do return another expert can help you. I am going offline for the night, I can not wait any longer. I am sorry.

Dr. Peter