Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

We have 1 dog and 3 cats in Florida with no electricity. We…

Customer Question
We have 1 dog...

We have 1 dog and 3 cats in Florida with no electricity. We can not open our windows because screens are damaged. Adults can find a place to sleep. Are pets in any danger$

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name?

Sadie

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Sadie?

I am the Grandma. I think she is about 14.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/15/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian replied 11 months ago
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian

Hi. My name is***** Thank you for your question. I hope that the recovery from the hurricane goes quickly. Are you mainly worried about the pets overheating due to the temperatures?