Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog just accidentally ate a Belviq diet pill. I dropped…

Customer Question
Hello. My dog just...

Hello. My dog just accidentally ate a Belviq diet pill. I dropped it on the floor and she picked it up. She is a year and a half old and between 45 and 50 lbs.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

Sidney. She is a year and a half.

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Sidney?

1 and a half

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 2 days by:
9/17/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 11 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?