Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He seems to be losing a lot of coat. this has been happening…

Customer Question
He seems to be...

He seems to be losing a lot of coat . this has been happening since we got him . He is 1 year old . He also has what looks like a very sparse area in his white portion of his skin.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?

His name is*****: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Bash?

No , Not that I am aware of. He is a very picky eater though

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/15/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian