Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He seems to be losing a lot of coat. this has been happening…

Customer Question
He seems to be...

He seems to be losing a lot of coat . this has been happening since we got him . He is 1 year old . He also has what looks like a very sparse area in his white portion of his skin.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?

His name is*****: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Bash?

No , Not that I am aware of. He is a very picky eater though

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/15/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 11 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?