Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My five month old Pit ate a whole bunch of osb fr, My five…

Customer Question
My five month old...

My five month old Pit bull ate a whole bunch of osb wood fr

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?

My five month old Pit bull ate a bunch of osb wood from under my bathroom sink and it was damp from a leak that was being repaired. Should I make her throw up? I'm so worried

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?

She's up to date on shots n has been spayed. She's a very active healthy pup. Her name is***** ate the damp osb approximately two hours ago and about 30 minutes ago she started whining to go out but she only wanted to eat grass. She came inside and went right to sleep...

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
It has been much longer than the eight minutes...I expected to be able to speak to a vet immediately about my concerns with my puppy...this isn't helping me at all...all it's doing is stressing me out WAY worse. I wouldn't have paid for this if I had known it was like this... I'm very worried about my baby and now you tell me that I may not get an answer from a vet for up to 24 hours...That's absolutely ridiculous...I'll have her at my vet office or at the emergency vet hospital long before that. I thought you were going to give me some advice or suggestions as far as what I can or should do to help Pistol or let me know if I need to go immediately to vet hospital...how is ANY answer you have going to help me or my baby if I don't get it till she possibly has a purferated intestine...I need answers NOW...not tomorrow...Wow...
Answered in 2 days by:
9/18/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian replied 11 months ago
Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian

Sorry you have had a wait, I will be very glad to call you back ASAP

Dr Scott