Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Our boxer is shaking like he is frozing, Big Boy and he is…

Customer Question
Our boxer is shaking...

Our boxer is shaking like he is frozing

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

Big Boy and he is about 4 we think. He is a boxer rescue dog . We have had him about a year. He was very high per sometimes

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Big Boy is his name.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?

He has very red in the ears sometime , we give him allergy medicine then

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/14/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Scott Perry, Dog Veterinarian replied 9 months ago
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Dog Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand Big Boy is shaking excessively. This is caused by one of a few different things, usually pain, anxiety, fever, or temperature. Is there any recent history of anxiety that you are aware, or possible causes of pain (i.e. limping, vomiting, diarrhea, lack of appetite, etc.)?