Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He isn't eating his food and and keeps acting like he needs…

Customer Question
He isn't eating his...

He isn't eating his food and and keeps acting like he needs to poopbut nothing comes out.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

Ramon and his is about 9 weeks.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Ramon?

I think part of it is I switched his dog food yesterday. The first one I bought was for adult dogs that were small breeds. The new one is for puppies of large breeds.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/14/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Jess K, Dog Veterinarian replied 11 months ago
Jess K
Jess K, Dog Veterinarian

Hello, this is Dr. Jess. I am sorry to hear about Ramon. Are you online to discuss him?