Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Can lyme disease be cured in dogs? She is a 7 year old

Customer Question
can lyme disease be cured...
can lyme disease be cured in dogs?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog?
Customer: She is a 7 year old german shepherd she is just laying around my house.She won't eat, get up at all for walks, and is coughing like she can't caught her breath.
JA: Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Bella
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Bella?
Customer: She is drinking a lot of water and not passing urine.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/14/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Richard Rawling,
 replied 2 months ago
Richard Rawling

Hi, i`m Richard, a Veterinarian from the UK. Hopefully I can help today.

Dog Veterinarian: Richard Rawling,
 replied 2 months ago

Lymes disease certainly can be effectively treated. Has she been diagnosed with Lymes disease?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian