Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
Experience:  15 years of experience as a small animal veterinarian
14018973

Black around the nipples, Oh yeah lol, Nope, No not at all,

.black around the nipples JA: Is the dog eating normally? Customer: Oh yeah lol JA: OK. No appetite problems. Is the dog having trouble peeing or pooing? Customer: Nope JA: OK. No obvious problems there. How is the dog behaving differently? Customer: No not at all JA: What is the dog's name and age? Customer: Kodo and 8 just wanna know if I should be concerned b4 i even go to a vet JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Kodo? Customer: Can u just give me an answer

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
what I said earlier was he is sore on the back muscles of his back legs and always been sensitive under his arms and hurts him as well he has big muscles behind his back legs that will spaz out and have like a charley horse and freak out and have his leg stay stretched out and can't move unless I hooks him and calm him down but the main thing is the black nipples

Hi. My name is***** Thank you for your question about Kodo. Can you post a picture of these nipples with the black around them? How long have they been like this? Is it all of them?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
With started when he was about almost 3 yrs but a couple more nipple are the same now he won't let me take a picture right now
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
His nipple and the areola is black as well no crust or fluid just that out stuff
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It self*

More than likely the pigmentation there isn't anything overly worrisome. I would be more alarmed if they were swollen, having discharge from the nipples, if they were painful, or there was a mass in them on palpation. They can sometimes just get pigmentation to them as they get older from that tissue wearing on surfaces as they are laying down on them. The fact that it has been progressive over that time frame and multiple nipples are involved doesn't again seem overly worrisome.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok thank u so much what about the muscles behind his back legs they are enlarged and like I said have a charley horse and the leg will stick out for few mins til I calm him down and try to rub it out then he's fine right

Could he be having some muscle spasms? Could he be having some cramping? What you could do is video what you're seeing and then have your rDVM watch what you're viewing to see if it might be something more.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok thank u so much for your help hope u have a wonderful Thursday ��

I will. I hope your day goes well too!

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?