Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog woke up a little bit ago. He was panting and pacing.

Customer Question
My dog woke up...

My dog woke up a little bit ago. He was panting and pacing. He did this for about 30 mins or so.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with your dog?

He then fell on the floor and had a seizure. Now he is walking in circles and panting.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Seizures always look scary. Let's get you talking to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name and age?

Hoss. 10 yo

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Hoss?

10

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/14/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Richard Rawling,
 replied 9 months ago
Richard Rawling

Hi, i`m Richard, a Veterinarian from the UK. Hopefully I can help today.

Dog Veterinarian: Richard Rawling,
 replied 9 months ago

Does he have a history of seizures or is this the first time?