Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My dog woke up a little bit ago. He was panting and pacing.

Customer Question
He did this for about...
My dog woke up a little bit ago. He was panting and pacing. He did this for about 30 mins or so.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with your dog?
Customer: He then fell on the floor and had a seizure. Now he is walking in circles and panting.
JA: Seizures always look scary. Let's get you talking to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Hoss. 10 yo
JA: How old is Hoss?
Customer: 10
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Hoss?
Customer: No
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/14/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Richard Rawling,
 replied 2 months ago
Richard Rawling

Hi, i`m Richard, a Veterinarian from the UK. Hopefully I can help today.

Dog Veterinarian: Richard Rawling,
 replied 2 months ago

Does he have a history of seizures or is this the first time?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian