Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My german shepherd is licking nonstop, drooling and panting.

Customer Question

Hi, My german shepherd is licking nonstop, drooling and panting. Im searching the internet trying to figure out what is wrong
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know what to do with the drooling. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Sam, age 8
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Sam?
Customer: His stomach is stapled
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment?

When did symptoms first occur?

Any dry heaving, vomiting or diarrhea?